Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Kids and Animals are Neverending

Kids and Animals are Neverending

I was having a bit of a problem with my pet cat Moose before I got him a automatic litter box. Moose had a hard time getting acquainted with his regular litter box and simply refused to do his business in it.

At first I thought it was because of the litter I had placed in it so I tried experimenting with different types and brands so he would finally stop pooping all over the house. I tried scented and unscented types of liters but to no avail!

I was so frustrated and depressed about the situation and I knew another day could not pass by unless I addressed this problem right away. I sort of came to the conclusion that maybe enclosed litter boxes were the way to go since a Coach purse is very similar to an enclosed area.

I was lucky to find the it because not only does it come in an enclosed type of casing but it also makes cleaning out his junk so much easier!

It was extremely relieving that finally, this method worked! Moose loved his new litter box and I no longer had to worry about mishaps that involved my favorite Coach purse.

I’m so happy that Moose finally started using it because now, I don’t have to worry about making a mess when I clean out his litter box. All I need to do now is shift the box on both sides for a couple of times, pull out the compartment and dispose any collected lumps.

It has definitely benefited both us of and our home has definitely been happier since then!

No comments:

Post a Comment